Experienced attorney well versed in complex corporate practice
Accomplished New Jersey Securities Lawyer Provides Skillful Guidance
At the Law Offices of Saul Roffé, Esq., I am a solo practitioner engaged in business and securities law and litigation. My practice encompasses the representation of businesses and corporations in their general business operations, corporate and business litigation, and securities offerings, both public and private. I also represent Registered Investment Advisers and broker-dealers in their business, compliance and regulatory matters. From my office in Marlboro, New Jersey, I draw upon more than 25 years of experience helping clients handle complex legal challenges effectively. My firm recognizes that even a small misstep in any one of these areas can have severe consequences. I possess the skill and background to ensure that your situation is handled correctly the first time.
Ethical adviser counsels companies on debt and equity offerings
Over nearly three decades, I have worked with major corporations and law firms who trust my:
- Detailed advice — For bond and stock offerings, litigation and other legal concerns, I partner closely with clients to steer them toward an efficient, successful resolution.
- Exceptional service — I have experience managing complex offerings and other sophisticated matters for large law firms, but I provide the individualized attention that is only available from a sole practitioner.
- Highly responsive counsel — My firm has the capability and flexibility to adapt to changing client needs. No matter what your legal concern might be, you can rely on sound counsel from an attorney who responds promptly to every question and request.
If you seek an informed legal perspective on a financing, corporate or business situation, I provide an overview in a free initial consultation.
Responsive attorney assists with business litigation and transactions
My firm represents small and large businesses in numerous practice areas, including:
- Securities law — Companies who seek to issue stocks or bonds rely on my securities law experience to ensure legal compliance and avoid undue complications.
- Business law — In business law representation, I serve as a knowledgeable adviser and a strong litigation advocate.
- Corporate law — For a wide range of corporate law matters, I provide effective, efficient counsel.
- Business litigation — My firm handles complex business litigation including federal court matters involving securities disputes and bond defaults.
No matter what type of legal support you require, I synthesize the important issues and communicate with you in a clear, professional manner so that you are always informed of your case’s progress.
Contact a seasoned New Jersey corporate lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Saul Roffé, Esq. advises large and small clients in a wide range of corporate and securities matters. Please call 732-616-1304 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Marlboro.